1. The „check-in" process starts only after we receive: a passport, an Identity Card, a driving license or a student card; it must have a photo. The receptionist will refuse "check-in" if they are not shown a proper document with a photograph.
2. The "check-in" process starts after 2 p.m. It is possible to check in before 2 p.m. but only if the room was vacant during the previous night.
3. The guest must pay for accommodation at check-in process. If they do not have cash or the proper currency we may extend the "deadline" until 8 p.m. the same day.
4. The check-out time is 12 a.m. All the guests must empty their rooms before 12 a.m. If the guest does not leave the room till 12 a.m. – must pay for the next night. The stay is possible if there is no reservation for this room.
5. The rooms are mixed, there is no rooms separate for women and men.
6. If you do not pay for the whole room there is possibility to share this room with the other guests. If you want to be alone, you have to pay for the all beds in a room.
7. You can use only bed and locker which have been allocated by the staff at check-in. If you use the other one you have to pay for it.
8. We can enter to the guest room to clean the rest beds.
9. We do not return money for purchased accommodation.
10. It is possible to receive an invoice for purchased accommodation. We can issue an invoice only based on the receipt you got.
11. You have to pay the 50% deposit for the reservation. The rest you have to pay at the check-in.
12. We can return the down-payment if you cancel your reservation at last two weeks before the date of arrival. In the other case – we do not return. The deposit in euro is not refundable.
13. In the case of shortening of stay at the hostel - we do not return your money.
14. If you unexpectedly decide to stay longer, than you must inform us before 10 a.m. After that the receptionist may begin the procedure of extending your stay.
15. People who are not checked in can stay in the Hostel area only if personnel gives its consent.
16. You have to pay the deposit for the key to room and key to parking place. The deposit for the key to room is 10 zł, but to parking place is 20zł (we will return this deposit if you return the key).
17. All the guests can use the public kitchen and lounge in our lobby, but there should be quiet time between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. (please, do not cook at this time).
18. In the kitchen –there is self service. You should clean your own mess; wash your dishes.
19. It is possible to do a laundry. The cost of this service is 15 zł. Washing machine and laundry dryer can be operated only by employee of the hostel.
20. You can rent a towel - it costs 2zl.
21. The Hostel is open 24 hours, but still there are quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
22. While staying at our hostel, children remain in the care of their parents.
23. We take responsibility only for the items left in the save and for the luggage left in the left-luggage office. Hostel takes no responsibility for items left in the rooms.
24. The guest is financially responsible for the damage which he caused.
25. It is possible to use a camp bed - it costs 50% of the current price list.
26. You can't smoke in the Hostel.
27. If you do not observe the rules and regulations or behave improperly, hostel employee can refuse accommodation.
28. Hostel can change the rules at any time.